Re: KG of BF&E

Subject: Re: KG of BF&E
From: Randall <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2000 17:45:32 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
JW :

It's a shame I didn't see your post sooner, I was just on the phone to
Ken <g>

He doesn't have a web site, but you can email him at BFEKENG@aol.com or
call at 626-443-0939.

I believe the impeller itself is around $50, and it will definitely fit
a post-60K TR3.  However, it won't fit some aftermarket water pumps, so
the safest thing is to buy a new water pump too.  ISTR Ken saying that a
water pump with the impeller installed is around $125.  (Don't recall if
that included the pulley.)

Ken showed the local club an impeller a few months ago, it looks pretty
good.  It's not a cure-all, but is a good step towards a "tractor
engine" TR that will survive in the desert.

Randall
59 TR3A daily driver
Lakewood, CA