Re: TR6 soft top installed OK

To: peb3@cornell.edu, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR6 soft top installed OK
From: TexasTR4@aol.com
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 13:03:06 EDT
In a message dated 05/15/2000 7:27:03 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
peb3@cornell.edu writes:

<< There is a tab of material sewn on the front
 either side which comes down into the side window area where the top meets
 the windscreen. Any idea what I should do with this? The old top had
 nothing like it, but I'm sure it's there for a reason.

 Phil Barnes (peb3@cornell.edu)
 Cortland, NY (nowhere near New York City) >>

Phil, I dont have a 6 but on the MG Midget, a snap is installed in the tab
and snaps to one at the top inside of the windshield frame.  Of course, I've
had mine for a year and havn't installed the snap yet.

RH