Re: Triumph STAG in JAmes Bond Movie

To: staffel@home.com
Subject: Re: Triumph STAG in JAmes Bond Movie
From: Bill Gunshannon <bill@cs.scranton.edu>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 08:57:55 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
According to Sherman D. Taffel:

> Team Triumph :
>
> Haven't seen any posts about this, but James Bond (Seran Connery) was
> dribving a yellow  STAG in "Diamonds are Forever. First @ London, then
> onto the Hovercraft to Holland, and then in Holland. Some neat shots-
> Exhaust note didn't sound like I remember it though!
>
> Thought those of you with Stags, now that you know, especially those
> with yellow STAGS, might want to pick up the Video for the fun of it.

Wasn't "Stag" a US brand name??  I had a friend when I lived in Germany
who drove a Triumph 2.5PI.  Looked just like a Stag, though.  2.5 litre
Petrol Injection.  4 speed with overdrive.  Four door salon.  Real nice
car.  Real good at outrunning BMW's on the Autobahn.

bill

--
bill@cs.scranton.edu     |  and a sheep voting on what's for dinner.
University of Scranton   |