Re: Looking for TR6 Performance Info

To: "Hill, Stephen M EDUC:EX" <Stephen.Hill@gems7.gov.bc.ca>
Subject: Re: Looking for TR6 Performance Info
From: "Martin A. Secrest" <msecrest@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 08:02:38 -0400
Cc: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Stephen:

While you're at it, would you come over to my garage and rebuild my engine too?
I like the sound of what you're doing.

As per the rollers, I don't know -- perchance with the extra lift from your new
cam, and the higher revs you'll be turning, they could be justifiable.  But it
seems to me the slightly less resistance your pushrods will encounter against
the roller rockers ain't going to amount to any HP you'll notice, though it
would be nice piece of mind to have them.  I'd be interested to hear what some
of the other listers have to say on this ...

--
Martin Secrest
72 TR6