Re: Dishwashing Carbs!

Subject: Re: Dishwashing Carbs!
From: Randall <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 07:19:14 -0700
Cc: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>, Triumph 2000 Register <2000-register@autox.team.net>
Jon :

I've tried it on several occasions, usually when the XYL is away and
cannot immediately object (Stewart's law : It's easier to get
forgiveness than permission <g>) with disappointing success.  The
problem might be my dishwasher, or dish detergent, but they clean dishes
well enough.

I did try one experiment with a water-based degreaser, but it was
terminated due to the blanket of foam covering the kitchen floor !

Randall