Re: Gas Gauge Oddities

To: "'Malcolm Walker'" <walker05@islandnet.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Gas Gauge Oddities
From: "Michael Thompson" <miket@urgrgcc.edu>
Date: Sun, 28 May 2000 09:36:04 -0400
Malcolm,
This may seem a little simple but why not instead of trying to figure out
the resistance required to fix it, try using a pot or variable resistor. And
on the next fill up adjust it to full and see if it reads correctly down the
scale. This should work unless the gauge is adding resistance and needs
less.
Cheers,
Mike Thompson