Re: Looking for my old TR3

To: "Tom Winslow" <tom_winslow@email.msn.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Looking for my old TR3
From: Glenn Rattmann <k6na@cts.com>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 20:30:36 -0700
At 03:54 PM 05/28/2000 -0400, you wrote:

>How would someone go about determining if the car was still on the road or
>tracing the lineage?

On the radio yesterday I heard an ad for a website called carfax.com-- they
say they can tell you the title history of cars from VIN, etc. I guess.
Their main sales point seemed to be they can help you avoid a used car
"lemon" (salvage car, etc.?).  I have not checked the site. NFI, etc.
Maybe they can help you find present status of your old TR3.  Let us know
what happens.

Glenn
San Diego