TR6 carpet question

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 carpet question
From: " " <canada@voyageronline.net>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 17:29:35 -0400
Anybody install a TRF carpet set in a TR6 lately?  I'm installing one in my
'76 and the instructions are a little vague about the pieces that cover the
sills.  Do I start from the bottom and work up on these narrow strips or
start from the top and work down?  In other words, does the carpet fit flush
against the floor pan with the vinyl piece extend up over the sill flange
and the draught excluder cemented over it?  Or do I align the vinyl strip
first under the edge of the draught excluder and let the carpet curl over
the floorpan?  Seems like it should be obvious, but it isn't.

Thanks much.

Ian
CF57345U