Correct color of paint

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Correct color of paint
From: "RONNIE BABBITT" <rbtr3a@flintemc.net>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 22:25:43 -0400
Can anyone please advise me on the correct color of paint to be used on the
oil filter canister of my tr3a.
Is the water heater tappet valve the same color.

Has anyone ever used the hotcoat system sold by the Eastwood co.?  It is a
powder coating system.

Looking for tolls that make up the tool roll for a tr3a. If any one has
extra original tools for a tr3a please let me know. I have till Oct. to
assemble the correct tool roll.

 During concourse judging
    1. Is it required to remove the spare tire or just remove the cover?
    2. Are tripod lights required? I was under the impression that all U,S,
autos are required to have sealed              beam headlights.
    3.  Is their a required battery type?
    4.  Are tailored cars judged the same as driven cars. (I plan to drive)
    5.  Are tools and manuals required to be displayed?

Thank you
Ronnie Babbitt
Centerville Ga.
912.953.2261