Re: business ethics

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: business ethics
From: DRSkruffy@aol.com
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 22:06:46 EDT
In a message dated 5/31/00 1:56:07 AM !!!First Boot!!!, spitlist@gte.net
writes:

<<
 And you just might find yourself in Dutch with the authorities for unfair
pricing practices.  If you list prices, you have to stick
 with them.  Discounts must be done according to a published discount
schedule based on some formula (like volume).  Generally, problem
 customers are handled by the old "We reserve the right to refuse service to
anyone." statement. >>

Where did you get that? I mean, the government is burdensome and intrusive,
but when did this start? Do you have a code number?