RE: paint manufacturers code

To: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: RE: paint manufacturers code
From: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2000 15:42:45 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Dave and Ann Smith" <smithd@peak.org>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Joe,

What is your source... always looking for more places to cross
check things.

Moss could be wrong.  On close inspection they show the 81168
number next to Pale Yellow but they don't show any code for
Primrose Yellow just above it.  Maybe they are implying that they
both use that code... can't tell

Piggott says "no data" next to Pale Yellow

Brian Sanborn
62 TR4  CT16260L - Groton, MA

My TR4 Restoration Web Site
http://www.net1plus.com/users/sanborn/Home.html