Re: paint manufacturers code

To: Brian Sanborn <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Subject: Re: paint manufacturers code
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2000 14:42:07 -0700
Cc: Dave and Ann Smith <smithd@peak.org>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Brian,
I have been compiling my paint code chart for the past 4 years, beginning with
an ancient PPG/Ditzler paint book for foreign cars.  I
have added to it with inputs from various sources since the initial offering.
The information on Primrose/Pale yellow for 62-63 TR3,
TR-10, and Herald is a PPG/Ditzler Color chart that was sent to me by Andy Mace.

Regards,
Joe