RE: South African Triumph adventures

To: "'Randall'" <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Subject: RE: South African Triumph adventures
From: Chris De Wet <DeWetC1@sapo.co.za>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 13:53:43 +0200 charset="ISO-8859-1"
Cc: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "'spitfires@autox.team.net'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Randall

Thank you very much for the advice . Will give it a try .

My '56 TR 3 ( TS 10795 ) is equipped with only two 35 Amp Lucas fuses . One
fuse is good and I have panel lights , tail lights ( no brake lights ) ,
head lights ( dim and bright ) and wipers .  One is blown and I don't have
indicators , horn , brake lights ( but tail lights do work if lights are
switched on ) and my fuel gauge reads empty . Already ran out of fuel once
:-( , but actually it was a big laugh . Scared my wife silly :-) :-) :-)
Kind regards .

Chris de Wet
PO Box 472 , Ifafi , 0260 , South Africa
One '56 TR 3 with o/d , two Heralds and four early Spitfires without o/d