RE: South African Triumph adventures

To: "'David Massey'" <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Subject: RE: South African Triumph adventures
From: Chris De Wet <DeWetC1@sapo.co.za>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2000 12:26:19 +0200 charset="ISO-8859-1"
Cc: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "'spitfires@autox.team.net'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Dave

Sincere apologies for responding so late . WORK :-)
Thanks for the advice . One 35 Amp Lucas fuse blown . Replaced and blew
again . I guess open / loose wire somewhere , but the DPO made a bit of a
mess with the wiring , so tracing the short is not so easy . Will find it
eventually , but until then watch out , no horn , turn signals or brake
lights :-)
No matter what goes wrong , driving a 3 always is fun :-)
Kind regards

Chris de Wet
PO Box 472 , Ifafi , 0260 , South Africa
One '56 TR 3 with o/d , two Heralds and four early Spitfires without o/d