RE: TR4 radiator: upgrade options?

To: "Don Sforza" <dsforza@megahits.com>, "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <steven@cravetechnology.com>
Subject: RE: TR4 radiator: upgrade options?
From: "The Brooks'" <TR3A@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 21:36:39 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Don,

Moss now carries the XK's Unlimited sleeved thermostat, but you can save
$$$'s by going directly to XK's at (I think) www.XKS.com.  A club member,
Bruce Hoppe discovered the Jag T-stat fit the TR3, I posted it to the list,
TRF and Moss.  Only Moss chose to carry it.

Later,

Jack Brooks
Hillsdale, NJ
1960 TR3A TS69032LO