Re: TR4 radiator: upgrade options?

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <steven@cravetechnology.com>
Subject: Re: TR4 radiator: upgrade options?
From: "Bill Brewer" <bbrewer@lightspeed.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 19:19:25 -0700
Hey Steven,
     I just had my TR3 radiator recored with a 5 row core (no crank handle).
the core slipped right in and looks wonderful. I haven't finished installing
it yet because SWMBO is making me put in a hardwood floor in the master
bedroom. I went for the 5 row (instead of 4) because I do a lot of driving
in very hot weather.
     Good luck.

     Bill Brewer
     Tehachapi, CA