Re: TR6 - full thrust washers (was TR6 Engine Rebuild ~ your opinions)

To: <erl@unix.mail.virginia.edu>, "Gene Garrison" <gene@garrison-grafixx.com>
Subject: Re: TR6 - full thrust washers (was TR6 Engine Rebuild ~ your opinions)
From: "Tom Di Iulio" <diiulio@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 07:53:37 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Stephen Benelisha" <here@best.com>, <BennettDat@aol.com>, "triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
    the reasons could be one of the following:

1. you've located a great source for some hi-powered smoke and have no idea
if
    anything's wrong or not, but those candy bars sure are good!
2. you're living a dream sequence for an old "Dallas" episode where Bobby's
Triumph
    runs great all the time.
3. you've only clicked your heels twice instead of 3 times as directed by
the munchkin.
4.  you're not really driving a Triumph,  it's a Miata!
5. you're an incredible jokester!
6. for you to know these problems exist, you must start the car.

    sorry folks, i couldn't resist......
Tom Di Iulio
1976 TR6 (w/ pretty new sun visors)
Denver, Co