Re: Towing options

To: John Vance <vancejohn@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Towing options
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 15:13:18 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Having done this very thing just a few months back, I can tell you that
the clearance on everything was ok, except for the exhaust outlets. They
bumped every time the car went over a bump. Since they were rotted
anyway, I didn't care. Everything else was fine.

--
George Richardson
Wyvern - '57 Triumph TR3, TS15559LT -