Re: 2 - TR4's at the boneyard boundary="------------E19BC985D38DB2235FB9

To: Herald948@aol.com
Subject: Re: 2 - TR4's at the boneyard boundary="------------E19BC985D38DB2235FB9E5F6"
From: Alan Myers <reagntsj@ricochet.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2000 22:08:56 -0700
Cc: rgreene@whoi.edu, TR List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Bob, you might look under the gearbox covers of those TR4's for an
overdrive unit... if you find one or two, offer them $25 apiece for em,
I'll give you my shipping address & fully reimburse you! Oh, and if it
wouldn't be too much trouble, see if they have the early style steering
rack & pinion and see what the diff. ratio is! ;-) Kidding... just
wishful thinking!

Seriously, after you get your parts, you might let the list know where
they are and their commission #'s and a general idea of what parts are
there. Maybe we can stage a rescue... or someone else can go get some
parts they need to help keep their cars on the road.

Alan Myers
San Jose, Calif.
'62 TR4 Ct17602L

--