RE: cars value

To: "Ken Gano" <kengano@mcleodusa.net>
Subject: RE: cars value
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 22:19:03 -0400
Cc: "[unknown]" <greenman62@hotmail.com>, "David Massey" <105671.471@compuserve.com>, "[unknown]" <the.hubbards@home.com>, "[unknown]" <triumphs-digest@autox.team.net> charset=ISO-8859-1
That's only because they think you started the project at about the time of
the big bang.

Dave

Message text written by "Ken Gano"
> know my kids do :)

Kg

Message text written by ""
>> >Hey, with my last restoration, I started with a lump of iron ore, a
>bucket of coal, and a rubber tree.
>
>Luxury!  I had to mine the ore, mine the coal, and plant the tree and
>wait for it to grow!

     Pikers! I had to start the "Big Bang" wait a few milliseconds for
     iron atoms to form, then, wait for stars and planets to coalesce,
     a few billion years more for trees to evolve... etc., etc., etc.,

Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois       1962 TR4 (CT4852L)
<

Right!  And when you tell the young people of today that, they won't
believe you!

Dave

<