Re: cars value

To: "Mark Gendron" <>, "Fred Thomas" <>, <>
Subject: Re: cars value
From: "Ken and Elizabeth" <>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 19:00:44 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
I know...I find it hard to believe too. My first response was that it would
be very hard to spend $100,000 to restore a TR3 if you tried to. It's
probably a story that's grown locally as it got told. But then, as I thought
more about it...I guess it is possible...a restorer or more without any
conscience, and an owner with too much money to toss around, Who know???

Ken Shapiro
1970 GT6+
Baltimore, Maryland