Re: Tr6 Clutch question

To: Mike Barron <jmikebarron@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Tr6 Clutch question
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2000 18:28:24 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Mike,
Interestingly enough, I have been battling my own clutch hydraulics problems
and decided that the remaining troubles are hydraulics
related.

So I disassembled an old clutch master that I had as a spare in hopes of
rebuilding it.  Much to my surprise, the spring in that one
was broken.

I didn't think that this was all that common, but I guess it is more common
that I thought.

Luckily, I have a Spit MK1 brake master cylinder that is identical to the
clutch except for the size of the reservoir.  The spring is
good in that one!

Joe