RE: '69 Spit - Radiator removal

To: Stephane St-Amant <steph71tr6@crosswinds.net>, Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>, Spitfire list <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: '69 Spit - Radiator removal
From: "Boothroyd, Frank" <Frank.Boothroyd@northatlantic.nf.ca>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 10:15:24 -0330
 Here in Newfoundland I kept my 73 TR6 in a shed with no coolant for a month
or so and it was at or below freezing for most of that time.  The only
problems I've experienced are body rust, main bearings shot, conrod bearings
probably shot and a scored crankshaft which means I've got to take the
engine out.  Of course, not being a mechanic, all that stuff may just be
coincidence.
Cheers,
f.