Fw: '69 Spit - Radiator removal

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "Spitfire list" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: '69 Spit - Radiator removal
From: "Stephane St-Amant" <steph71tr6@crosswinds.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 12:35:39 -0500
Thanks to everyone who responded with great ideas and advices.

I decided to plug the lower end, fill with coolant mix and then plug the
upper end.  This way, it won't dry/rust, and, as an added bonus, it will
keep the critters out! :-)

Thanks again
Steph
I wonder what tools I'm gonna get for X'mas this year!  :^D