Re: GT6

To: Ken and Elizabeth <BethKen@erols.com>
Subject: Re: GT6
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 19:04:41 +0000
Cc: Bob Greene <rgreene@whoi.edu>, triumphs@autox.team.net, 6 list <6pack-digest@autox.team.net>
Personally, I like the Mk1's better than either of the other two later models.
It's basically due to the lower front bumper.  While
the GT6+ and earlier Mk3 models have the preferred rotoflex suspension, the
swing axle problems can be overcome with the use of the
camber compensator.

But my second choice is the GT6+.  I like the round tail models much more than
the revised models.

Joe