Re: OD Wiring Hole In Gearbox Cover?

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: OD Wiring Hole In Gearbox Cover?
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 19:04:44 +0100
Hi Don
Most Triumphs use the power supply for the reverse lamp circuit to power the
J type O/D, it just doubles out of the lucar terminal on the reverse switch
and across to the inhibitor switch, then up the shift lever to the switch on
the top, (or do the TR's still have it on the steering column, in which case
this is probably wrong), then back down the shifter to the solenoid then to
ground somewhere nearby on the O/D usually one of the bolts for the rear
mount.

Graham,
1967 1300 FWD
1968 2000 Saloon