Lucas Fault Finding Manual Latest Update

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Lucas Fault Finding Manual Latest Update
From: "Arakelian, Peter" <arakelianp@mossmotors.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 08:07:19 -0700
Sorry to bomb the list, but this has been a tough week for me and I don't
feel like taking any S*!%...

"Adrian" <dixie4@wales.freeserve.co.uk> wrote"
<<Moss Motors on the otherhand have suprised me the most. (It is two of
their
items in their catalogue that are being photocopied) They do not wish to
know either. They have failed to answer my emails concerning the fraudulent
activity of Mark Lessor.

A list member closely associated with Moss says that there is no copyright
infringement! Sorry, this is beyond my comprehension. Either the seller is
reselling an original product or a photocopy. An undeclared photocopy is
fraud either side of the Atlantic.

So if Moss is so unconcerned what is their angle?

Are they selling photocopies in the first place?

So many question but no answers.

Lack of comunication on the matter from Moss does not inspire my confidence
in the company. A simple reply we are looking into it would have sufficed.>>

I continue to take issue with your miss representations. What I said was,
"That manual is not our copyright material.  It is available from many
places.  We cannot control what people will sell and we have no standing to
order a copyright infringement action."  Furthermore, get your fact
straight:  Moss sells manuals purchased from "Lucas" not photocopies.

My apologies to the list.  I tried to keep this off line, but failed.  I
will not stand for this sort of demagoguery.

Peter Arakelian - '71 TR6 Daily Driver
Domestic Buyer
Moss Motors, Ltd.
(805) 681-3400 x3214