RE: Lucas Fault Finding Manual Latest Update

To: Randall Young <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>
Subject: RE: Lucas Fault Finding Manual Latest Update
From: corey.sherman@rcn.com
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 20:46:45 -0400 |December 14, 2000) at 04/23/2001 08:46:49 PM, Serialize complete at 04/23/2001 08:46:49 PM
Cc: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Another way to approach this may be to offer a similar ebay "offering" at
a recoverable cost (i.e., cost of photocopies + insertion fee + shipping +
small margin, for your time) during the same auction period as the
offender.

I had an ebay'er (who will remain nameless, since he is a list member, and
knows who he is!) who was upset that I used a very similar item
description... I apologized, yet he made a big deal of it. This may not be
worth your time, but you seem genuinely upset, and sometimes the best way
to annoy someone is through their wallet!

In the spirit of a "open market competition" and applying simple rules of
economics, I offered the exact same merchandise at a lower price, creating
additional supply with the same demand, resulting in a final auction
price... I'm sure that this "upset" the ebay'er since he was no longer
making 400% profit on a TR6 restoration book which is still in print (and
available at EWA).