Re: Left turns and Zeniths

To: triumphs@autox.team.net (lagrue@hotmail.com)
Subject: Re: Left turns and Zeniths
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 22:22:25 -0600 (MDT)
This is a common problem with the Stromberg carbs under heavy cornering.
Basically what happens is the fuel in the bowl is forced against the front
of the carb, and that's where the bowl air vent happens to be located.  So
what happens, as I try to remember (I've been running Weber DCOEs for a while)
is that with no place for the air to go, the gas getting pumped in forces
too much fuel up the jet, or maybe with no air coming in, no gas goes out and
you get too lean.  Needs more thought.

Okay, I'll admit it, halftime is over, back to the Jazz game.

mjb.