Re: TR4 Fan Belt Installation, other Questions

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR4 Fan Belt Installation, other Questions
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 19:41:41 +0100
Hi Noah
I would think the easiest thing would be to lift the engine slightly, you
may get enough just using a jack to lift the weight off the rubber mounts or
you may have to slacken / remove the bolts completely. I am not familiar
with the TR4 this is more a guess and a bit of I think this has been
mentioned here before than real knowledge!
Graham,
1967 1300 FWD
1968 2000 Saloon
1972 2.5PI Saloon