RE: OD Switch - Rework for TR4 Successful

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: OD Switch - Rework for TR4 Successful
From: Randall Young <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 08:55:14 -0700
Brian :

I wouldn't want a light that stayed on all the time the OD was activated.
If it's bright enough to see in full sunlight, it'll be too bright at night.
Plus, IMO you'll get used to it being on, and learn to ignore it.

What might be interesting is a light that only comes on when the lockout
switches are preventing the OD from being engaged, for example when you've
pulled up to a stoplight without turning it off.  If I had a nickel for
every time I've done that ... I could own more Triumphs <g>

Randall