RE: OD Switch - Rework for TR4 Successful

To: triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: OD Switch - Rework for TR4 Successful
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 12:32:24 -0600

Actually I have one on my car. But then I have a later model TR6 which
already came equipped with all sorts of warning lights on the dash well 3
actually). Including one which was a light that comes on when the EGR valve
needs service (triggered by a mileage counter device attached to the speedo
cable). Since I removed both these devices from my car (EGR and mileage
counter device), I decided to use the now useless EGR light for an OD
indicator. It works fine. I made the light color blue so it's really no more
annoying than the high beam indicator, and since it's in the middle of the
dash, it's not in my direct line of sight.

Like Brian, I just wanted to do it for heck of it.

Peter Zaborski (CF58310 UO)