RE: OD Switch - Rework for TR4 Successful

To: Randall Young <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>, triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: OD Switch - Rework for TR4 Successful
From: Brian Sanborn <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 14:08:26 -0400
>What might be interesting is a light that only comes on when the lockout
>switches are preventing the OD from being engaged, for example when you've
>pulled up to a stoplight without turning it off.  If I had a nickel for
>every time I've done that ... I could own more Triumphs <g>

Randall,

Your right about the the day/night problem... however, you could wire an
electronic dimmer circuit controlled by the headlight switch.

Since no one has done this... I assume there is no real need for an OD light.
Fred Thomas says I will get used to managing the OD on/off state quickly.  I'm
sure he is right... I just love to tinker.

Brian