RE: TR3a bodywork & paint

To: "'David A. Templeton'" <davidt@opentext.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: TR3a bodywork & paint
From: "Bowen, Patrick" <pbowen@intellinetics.com>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 13:46:56 -0400
Cc: "Dave Doherty (E-mail)" <ddoherty@opentext.com>
David, I tell you it sounds like a lot, but if they can do a good job it is
worth it.   I did my car myself, probably still has cost me $1500 in body
work, and it sounds like they are doing more.  (I plan on finishing mine
pretty soon too, I hope).  For the time and aggrevation, I would say, pay
it.

Patrick Bowen