RE: TR3a bodywork & paint

To: "'Bowen, Patrick'" <pbowen@intellinetics.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR3a bodywork & paint
From: "David A. Templeton" <davidt@opentext.com>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 14:08:27 -0400 . com>
I have seen this guys work and it is first rate.  He is currently doing a
Jag-120 and that has been taken back to the bare metal as well.  He is also
recommended by the local MG guys.  The nice thing is he is not limited to
just LBC's cause he is also working on a late 60's convertable.  Also, he
indicated that if there any complications that come up he will call me in to
discuss options.

I suppose there is worse things
David A. Templeton
'59 TR3a - Soon to be recoloured.