Re: The scoop on MotorHead

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The scoop on MotorHead
From: "Martin Secrest" <msecrest@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 14:06:24 -0400
Yes, I agree.  I think the previous lister's assessment was unduly harsh --
and seemed to paint the guys at Motorhead as uncaring and even malicious.
This has never been my experience, nor can I imagine one of them carelessly
tossing a tool onto a customer's car.  British car maintenance and
restoration is all they do, and their customers are obviously their
lifeblood.  All of their mechanics are well qualified.  I agree that their
restoration cars -- of which they do very few -- are pricey, but
mechanically, they cut no corners on them, and shop time is expensive.
Their parts service may occasionally suffer from disorganization, but
certainly not from ill will.

--
Martin Secrest
72 TR6