Re: Inter-Marque Waving???

To: "Kai M. Radicke" <kmr@pil.net>, "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Inter-Marque Waving???
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 22:36:55 -0500
>Well I couldn't resist today, when the beautiful female driver of a Fiat
124
>threw me a wave as she passed... and well I waved back!  Have I committed a
>horrible sin?
>
>Now I'm left to ponder why a woman of such grace, style and sophistication
>has decided to drive something that rusts quicker than a Triumph ;-)

Yeah, but have you ever driven one?  Sure, they rusted on the showroom
floor, but if you can still find a good one to drive...   When that revvy
four-banger twink comes on the cams, you suddenly wonder if there is a
turbocharger lurking in there.  And of course, in some later iterations in
the USA, there is!

Daughter Amanda has presented us with a second grandchild.  Sirena Mae
Stremski
arrived on the first day of Spring 2001, weighing 7 pounds 3 ounces.