Re: Dan Masters

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Dan Masters
From: DANMAS@aol.com
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 15:11:15 EDT
List,

Thanks for the vote of confidence, and for your interest in my book(s). I am
currently in the process of writing the TR2 - 4A book. I am hoping to have it
ready to take to Breckenridge in August, but that may be a bit optimistic
(the odds are about 50 - 50 right now - I also have to have the next issue of
the British V8 newsletter out at about the same time).

As soon as that one is finished, I plan to work on the Spitfire/GT6 next,
followed by an MGB book, if I live long enough.

Somewhere in all this, though, I am still hoping to get my V8 conversion
completed. I promised myself I'd have it done by October 5 (my 61st
birthday), but that looks very doubtful now.

If anyone has some spare time they're not using, send it on down to me,
please - I could sure use it!  Somehow, retirement is not the life of leisure
I had imagined it would be. I may have to go back to work to get some rest ;-)

Dan Masters
Alcoa, Tennessee

Triumph TR 250 - TR6 Electrical Maintenance Handbook:
     http://members.aol.com/danmas6/
Stuffing a V8 into a small British sports car:
     http://members.aol.com/danmas/
British V8 Newsletter:
     http://members.aol.com/danmas4/mgv8.htm