RE: "Herald 13/75"

To: "'David Massey'" <105671.471@compuserve.com>, John Macartney <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Subject: RE: "Herald 13/75"
From: Chris De Wet <DeWetC1@sapo.co.za>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 13:55:11 +0200
Cc: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
John . I agree with Dave . Pictures and articles would be welcomed .

Kind regards .
Chris de Wet .
PO Box 472 , Ifafi , 0260 , South Africa .

'56 TR 3 ( TS 10795 ) + '64 Spitfire 4 Mk 1 ( FC 25680 ) .

Triumph Sports Car Club of South Africa membership number : 2117
Triumph Sports Car Club ( Pretoria Centre ) membership number : 356 .

Projects : '62 Herald 1200 Coupe , '65 Herald 12/50 ( convertible ) ,
'63 Spitfire 4 Mk 1 , '66 Spitfire 4 Mk 2 .