RE: Lightest Car?

To: "Triumphs@Autox Net \(E-mail\)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Lightest Car?
From: "David A. Templeton" <davidt@opentext.com>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 11:42:35 -0400 /prmd=Cat/o=NOTES/s=Gosling/g=Richard/i=B/"@MHS>
Cc: "'spitfires'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
As I thought, the Mini was light ( forwarded from a friend on another
list ).  Was the mini not sold in the U.S.?  didn't it pass the "National
Highway Traffic Safety Administration" tests??

The mini was around 1,400 pounds. The two key words from below are "CNN" and
"story".

See the mini spec for yourself .... http://www.dataphone.se/~fixer/info.htm

David A. Templeton