Re: what original color for the TR3 hood sticks? (top bows)

To: "francois wildi" <fwildi@yahoo.com>, " TR list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: what original color for the TR3 hood sticks? (top bows)
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Date: Sun, 20 May 01 17:42:41 -0700
>I want to scrape the multiple layer of paint on my TR3B top bows and
>give it a new coat of paint. As I loaned my 'original TR3' book I
>would like to know from the list what color I should paint it.

Body colour.  Very late 3As or 3Bs also saw black or beige ones.

>How should the webbing plates be? painted or nickel?

But book says leave nickle but the ones on my post TS60K 3A were painted
body colour along with the hood sticks.

TeriAnn Wakeman               Marigold Ltd.
Santa Cruz, California        Web design, site updating, testing
webmaster@overlander.net      search engine optimization, graphics
                              and more

http://www.overlander.net/Marigold/index.html