Re: what original color for the TR3 hood sticks? (top bows)

To: <Herald948@aol.com>, <fwildi@yahoo.com>, " TR list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: what original color for the TR3 hood sticks? (top bows)
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Date: Mon, 21 May 01 09:29:33 -0700
> And all
>original top bow sets I've ever seen had plated webbing plates, NOT painted.

The plates on my car, TS75519L were painted a matching signal red.
Considering the very poor condition of my car when I got it I tend to
have a hard time thinking someone would have matched the factory paint to
paint the webbing plates while leaving the rest of the car untouched.

On the other hand it seems strange that the factory would paint them to
match the hood sticks when they could just slap plated ones on and go on
to the next car on the line.

TeriAnn Wakeman               Marigold Ltd.
Santa Cruz, California        Web design, site updating, testing
webmaster@overlander.net      search engine optimization, graphics
                              and more

http://www.overlander.net/Marigold/index.html