Re: 71 A-OD relay location

To: <dstauffa@csc.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 71 A-OD relay location
From: "Nelson A. Riedel" <nriedel@nextek.net>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 10:38:16 -0400
Dave,

Where is your hazard relay mounted?

The normal factory setup on '70 & '71 cars was to mount the hazard relay and
horn relay to the bracket for  non OD cars and to mount the hazard relay and
OD relay on the bracket for OD cars.  The factory OD cars apparently used
the earlier (69?) wiring harness that didn't incorporate the horn relay.
The hazard relay was eliminated in '72 so that the OD relay could be mounted
to the bracket with the horn relay.

Above data was gleaned from Dan Master's Handbook and exactly matches '69,
70, and '72 TR6s I've checked traced out in the past few months.

Nelson

Where is you