Re: TR7BFH Inner Ball Joint installation

To: daniels@tamu.edu
Subject: Re: TR7BFH Inner Ball Joint installation
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 11:38:43 -0700
Cc: british-cars@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net, DANIELS@alchem.chem.tamu.edu
Lee, You misunderstood what I intended.  You want to fix the slop before taking
it to the shop!  It's the fixing that changes the alignment and will
necessitate the visit to the alignment rack.  This is why the original question
was asked.  The guy has worn inner ball joints that he has to change.

Joe