RE: G-Tech

To: "'Janssen, Lee K'" <lee.k.janssen@lmco.com>, "'- triumph'" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: G-Tech
From: "Westerdale, Bob" <bwesterdale@edax.com>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 15:18:14 -0400
I just bought one for my brother's birthday,  and he is in the first stages
of figuring it out.  ( Y'know, try to use it then read the manual later....)
So far, it seems pretty nice, and it is remarkably small.  If you order from
the manufacturer,  I'd suggest asking for standard delivery.   They sent
mine super-duper fast for an extra $15 or so, without my requesting the
premier service.  ( didn't need it )
All things considered, a nice device so far.
Bob Westerdale
59 3A   TS36967