Re: Tonneau questions

To: "Steven Newell" <steven@cravetechnology.com>, "Arakelian, Peter" <arakelianp@mossmotors.com>, "Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tonneau questions
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 21:44:23 -0500
>though I haven't acquired a taste for the
>original white top. ;-)

I'm sorry.  White tops are really cool.  In both senses.  I loved the one I
bought for my Midget, even if the color white is not original for Midget
tops.

I have a serviceable tonneau and a very nice top for the TR4.  Both are
black, not my preferred color for sun.  But I won't be replacingtme, for
economic reasons.

Daughter Amanda has presented us with a second grandchild.  Sirena Mae
Stremski
arrived on the first day of Spring 2001, weighing 7 pounds 3 ounces.