Re: Door catches - Herald

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Door catches - Herald
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 00:23:14 +0100
Hi Scot
I know the correct way to set the door gaps, But I did say if the bonnet gap
is not even between the door and the bulkhead, and large gap at the back of
the door then adjust the door to even it out, also unless you know for sure
that the rear tub has been moved ( check by looking for paint edge mismatch
on the join line under the carpet) it is probably best to investigate the
door position doors are more often moved, removed than bodies!
Also don't try to move the rear tub with the roof fitted, you will be trying
to change the angle of pillars some where!
10 years of daily living with Herald saloons and estates!

Graham.