re: Door catches - Herald

To: alinkens@nuera.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: re: Door catches - Herald
From: "john matthews" <john__matthews@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 09:47:44 -0700 FILETIME=[6C1DA580:01C0E53A]
Hi Andy,

If you check the factory sales literature you will find this is a special
feature of all Heralds. It was put there to keep you humble in the event
that all the people smiling and waving go to your head.

Seriously though a good body man should be able to fix this although it may
require replacing some parts. Or, you can just do what I do and SLAM the
sucker shut. It makes quite an impressive show when you do it while
passengers are in the car. For maximum effect convince 3 of your co-workers
to go to lunch with you and assure them your car is safe while doing
this;^).

Cheers,

John Matthews
'61 Herald