Re: PI Conversion for TR6

To: "J.H. Roulleaux" <Jean.Rouleaux@skynet.be>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: PI Conversion for TR6
From: "Paul J. Burr" <tigerpb@ids.net>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2001 09:34:37 -0400
Listers:

This is just my opinion, but if I had 5K to spend on TR6 engine
modification, it would sprout two more cylinders in a V configuration! What
kind of dyno numbers did you get after dropping that kind of money?
Heck, for five thousand, I'd leave my TR as is, and find a nice used late
eighties Mustang 5.0 convertible.You'd have the fuel injection, 3 times the
horsepower and torque, a 5 speed gearbox, and a power top (with a glass back
window) AND A/C for that same cash outlay!
Unless money is no object, you really have to step back and look at how much
bang you get for the buck!

Paul Burr