a stupid question re chamoiseseses

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: a stupid question re chamoiseseses
From: "Boothroyd, Frank" <Frank.Boothroyd@northatlantic.nf.ca>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 09:23:48 -0230
hi.  Me again.

Look, I've never put much effort into keeping my cars clean.  The odd wash
and wax and that was it.  But I've never had a beautiful TR6 before.  So now
I've got Mother's brand car shampoo and caranuba wax.  I've got the
terry-cloth towels.  And I've got a chamois.

What do I use the chamois for?

For any of you who've lost count, this is my fourth stupid question to the
list.  Not too bad, eh?  I only joined in October.

Thanks.
Frank
(actually this e-mail is from Frank's Idiot Stunt Double - the real Frank is
outside right now trying to sqeeze a large leather rag through the holes in
his steering wheel spokes)